While climate conditions vary from season to season, the heating/cooling load, comfort and ventilation requirements vary based on use of building/industry, and processes involved.
Maertek Engineers are well aware of the dynamic and continuous load variations due to:
- Variation in people occupancy
- Changing seasons & climate conditions
- Load Variations due to wind
- Fumes extraction and ventilation requirements
- Effect of glasses, insulation, wall material, type of flooring & roof etc.
Design of ducts, bending radius, Y-piece & collars can reduce your AHU size up to 40%, which is a significant cost reduction.